Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Puzzle and Spaghetti

Here is another puzzle that we got for Christmas from my parents. It is a picture of the Balloon Festival in Albuquerque, NM. They take about one week every year in October and just have different hot air balloon events. It is amazing all the kinds of shapes they have. I have seen Noah's Ark, an eagle, an upside-down balloon, a piggy bank, Tony the Tiger, an ice cream cone, etc. This particular picture is the mass ascension event.


We decided to have spaghetti. Half the fun of planning and eating this meal, of coarse, was watching Peter eat it. It didn't take him long to realize that it is a delicious meal! I love this picture of him with his beautiful, wide, blue eyes.


Hopefully the next post will have more pictures of Scott and I; I know you haven't seen many of us. We are less photogenic than Peter though. Oh, funny story. Scott's camera is starting to brake. It started to brake when he was trying to take a picture of me and my cousin's baby. So, maybe you'll just get pictures of Scott and Peter. I'm afraid of braking another camera!

No comments: