Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Activities

Here are a few more pictures that I meant to post after Christmas:

TEMPLE SQUARE

We went to temple square to see the lights when we were in Utah. The kids loved the lights, but they were not so sure about the cold. I totally admit that we have become soft in the cold.


Rigby looked so dang cute all bundled up!

Aunt Moo (Marissa) pushing goofy Peter in his stroller.
Scottie is one of the few people that can get Rigby to really laugh. The kid is a hard nut to crack.

Our not so great family picture in front of the reflection pond at the SL temple.

Peter was about ready to dive out when Grandma pushed him down the stairs.

I could not resist getting this hat for Peter, and as usual, he was an absolute stink about getting his picture taken!


DINOSAUR MUSEUM

We decided to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. It was a bit expensive, but Peter LOVED it!



Here is Peter getting nice and dirty (classic boy) with the toy dinosaurs in the sand and water.

I think my dad gave up trying to help Peter understand what the buttons were for. Peter's objective was to press as many buttons as he could get his hands on.

Family picture in front of the shark. It is kind of funny, you can tell in this picture that Scott lets his grooming habits go during vacation because he does not have to go to work; on the other hand, I always put more effort into my grooming because I have more time w/o kids.


Scott and I were able to go on a nice long date while my wonderful parents watched the hoodlums. We went up to the LDS conference center in SL to see "Savior of the World" (a production put on by the LDS church about the life of Christ). It was wonderful! As usual we forgot to take pictures of ourselves, but we were able to get a picture of the Utah state capitol. It is a very beautiful building.

No comments: