Thursday, January 30, 2014

Phone Pictures

Here are some random phone pictures that I forgot to post from 2013.

Mommy and Adeline - March 2013
Adeline is wearing a hair clip for the first time; it stayed in for a whole 2 or 3 minutes before she ripped it out!

Peter built a P out of pipes at the Children's Discovery Center in Hammond.
March 2013

Rigby playing with the train at the Children's Discovery Center in Hammond.
March 2013

Adeline playing with an Easter egg. 
April 2013

Rigby petting a tortoise at a birthday party.
June 2013

Adeline riding a tortoise at a birthday party.
June 2013

Peter built this castle at his back to school night.
September 2013

Adeline - September 2013

This was Peter's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip (October 2013) that I was able to go on with him.  
Marcus, Peter, Kalon, Alfonso

Giant Trampoline

Tire-Horse Zip Line

Tractor-Cow Ride

Adeline kept opening and shutting my door one morning, so I asked Rigby to put the vacuum cleaner in front of it so she could not move it.  Instead he decided it would be easier for him to lay in front of the door, and he ended up falling asleep.
November 2013


Here I am at 34 weeks with Reuben (December 2013).  Proof that I carry crazy high and the baby crushes my lungs making it really hard to breath!  Good thing I love you my kid-o's!

Peter was chosen as the "Terrific Kid" in his class for December (2013).  He got a pencil, certificate, and badge.  Parents were able to come and eat donuts with the terrific kids for breakfast.

Peter and Mommy

Adeline, Peter and Rigby

No comments: