Thursday, December 1, 2016

Halloween 2016

I don't have much to say about Halloween because I was in sleep deprivation mode. I slapped a hat on the baby, scrounged two costumes from the dress-ups drawer for Reuben and Adeline, and clicked a few buttons online to buy costumes for Peter and Rigby--nothing fancy this year!

Peter as a Jedi Knight

Rigby as Darth Vadar

Adeline as Elsa

Reuben as Jake the Pirate

Timothy as the cutest Baby Pirate
He is about 1 month in this picture. Here are his 1 month stats:
12 pounds 4 ounces - 95th percentile
23 inches long - 90th percentile
The kid is heavy and not slowing down with the weight. My arms are tired!


Here are a few extra pictures that I just love:





Here are Adeline and Rigby at Rigby's  school Halloween carnival called Spooktacular. Rigby begged me for weeks to go. He was feeling a little left out because he was not doing baseball this year like Peter and Timothy has taken a lot of Scott's and my attention, so I thought it might be good for him.


Adeline always copies everything her older brothers say and do--especially Rigby. These two really have a such sweet relationship.

No comments: