Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018

Reuben's Preschool Halloween Party


He chose the biggest pumpkin out of all the other students. I had to make Tim walk so I could push it in the stroller because it was so HEAVY!

Timmy - Knight & Reuben - Darth Vadar

Pumpkin Carving
I was so proud of myself that I did pumpkin carving solo without Scott. I hate messes and it is hard for me to let go for pumpkin carving; thankfully, we live somewhere warm and move the mess to the outdoors. Doing it in groups of two helps as well.

Peter would only dress up for our ward trunk-or-treat because he wanted the candy. Otherwise he said he is done dressing up for Halloween and unwilling to participate in most photos. I'm so sad cause I thought I had another year or two before he got all teenagery on me.

Harry Potter, Deathly Hallows symbol (from HP), and the easiest patterns in the book, ha!

Costumes
Reuben - Darth Vadar


Adeline - Rapunzel
She's a princess, so we had to take a crazy amount of photos with costume modifications of coarse!



Rigby - Kylo Ren

No comments: