Sunday, September 1, 2019

Misc - May to Aug 2019

May 2019
This is how Reuben spent half of the Mother's Day picnic at school. He was mad at me for misunderstanding something about food. After I took him out for a time out and we were able to communicate, he was happy as a clam. I love this passionate boy of mine.
 

June 2019
Timmy got some bubbles at Scott's work party this summer and this is the face he made right after he tried to eat them, ha!

I just love his chubby face in this picture.

Reuben - Blue Spiderman

Adeline - Kitty

Rigby - Skeleton

Timmy & Reuben sleeping the hallway. Why do we buy them beds?!

I made this skirt for Adeline. She looked so grown up and cute with her little heels that I just had to take a picture.

 
 
I love that Adeline thinks it's fun to match.

No comments: