Monday, February 23, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything

So I lied. I have not posted any pictures of the alligator park. Sorry! Our blog has been under reconstruction. I think I may have finally settled on background.


Here is a picture of my latest project. I recovered the cushions of this glider. My parents let us use it when Peter was born, and then, they just let us have it when we moved. It was a lifesaver when Peter was a newborn; I firmly believe that a rocking chair is a MUST with babies. Anyway, the bottom cushion turned out great, but the top cushion ended up looking a little sloppy. Oh well. The upholstery buttons were fun and I think they turned out well. However, Peter thinks they are toys and cannot leave them alone while he is in the chair--bad idea! Oppps. Other than that though it turned out better than I imagined.


Here is Peter making a funny face because of the flash. He looks so grown up in this picture.


Here I am cooking dinner, holding Peter, and talking on the phone. I never thought I could multi-task like this.


I promise to get more pictures of Scott with Peter. I am not a very good picture taker, so Scott often gets left out of pictures because he takes them. I promise I will repent.

No comments: