Monday, June 29, 2009

First Haircut

Peter's hair was getting a little bit out of control, so I decided it was time for a haircut. We opted to try it ourselves. Well, that was interesting. I usually cut Scott's hair, but doing Peter's was much more challenging. The hard part was not getting him to hold still (he was actually paralyzed with fear by the clippers). The hard part was scaling down my thinking from a Scott-sized head to a Peter-sized head; it is so much smaller! It turned out okay, but don't look too closely. I was depressed the rest of Saturday and actually contemplated not taking him out in public again until his curls come back. I will never cut his curls off again unless it is at his request; just a trim next time. I actually cried after cutting his hair. I really did not think I would be this sentimental about a silly haircut.

BEFORE


DURING
Started with the shears, but it was taking way too long.


THE TERRIFYING CLIPPERS

This video brakes my heart and makes me
laugh at the same time. The poor kid!


THE DEPRESSED A
FTER


THE HAPPY AFTER

No comments: