Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Family Tradition

Since we are not going to Utah for Christmas, we decided to fly in for my family's traditional Labor Day trip to St. George. Well, pictures are so much more fun than my boring words, so here they are . . .

Dad, Isabelle, Marissa, Scott, Peter, and Dustin swimming at the condo pool. As you can see, Peter was so grumpy that he would only snuggle with Scott or I the entire time.
On the other hand . . .

. . . his little cousin Isabelle thought she was an Olympic swimmer and tried jumping in the deep end
by herself several times.

Peter hanging out with Great-Grandpa Farrow and
Grandma Stewart at the condo.

My sister Sara and her husband, Dustin, snoozing at the condo.

We enjoyed eating a meal and watching the musical "Aida" at Tuacahn. Tuacahn is an outdoor theater amidst the beautiful red rock of Southern Utah.
Here is Peter and Scott posing for the camera.

Peter and Isabelle
This is the only decent picture we could get of both. Peter was always trying to run away or grab the camera, and Isabelle refused to pay attention by turning her head or giving us glum faces.

Thanks to my parents and grandparents, we had delicious food! Here is Peter enjoying his first corn on the cob. We also had glorious Utah peaches!!! (the peaches were almost my entire reason for coming :)

Sunday afternoon after church we were able to hike around Zion's National Park. I LOVE the beautiful scenery! Here are Scott, me, and Peter (trying to escape) in front of the
Three Patriarchs: Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

Here I am holding onto Peter while he splashed
around in the Virgin River at Zion's.

No comments: