Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Idaho

Scott had to go back home to work after St. George, but Peter and I stayed to spend more time with my family. We traveled up to Idaho and visited Yellowstone-my favorite place in the world! This was Peter's first time so be prepared for a plethora of pictures.

We stayed at my Grandparents' cabin just outside of West Yellowstone in Island Park.

My dad, Peter and I roasting hot dogs at the cabin. Peter was terrified of the fire.
My Grandpa and Grandma Farrow enjoying their food.

Little Isabelle the monkey displaying her
bandaged hand with 5 stitches.

The dry grass was being watered and Peter decided he needed to wash his hair in the sprinkler.

This picture and the ones involving water are about the only ones that are not a blur. He ran faster than the camera could.
My mom on double duty feeding both the little monsters-Isabelle and Peter.

Peter playing with the fireplace knobs. The kid cannot leave any button, knob, switch, latch, lever or door alone! He is so good at figuring out the mechanics of these things too.

Another popular attraction was the stairs. We finally had to block them off so we wouldn't have another episode of stitches.
Again, the kidos were very uncooperative during this photo shoot. After our picnic in Yellowstone, the only picture we could get was of their backs.

I love this picture of Peter. We were corralling Peter and Isabelle amongst the trees while we waited for Old Faithful to erupt.

Isabelle and my dad, Peter and I
For once, the kidos were memorized and holding still during the eruption of Old Faithful.

The cousins giving each other a hug. CUTE!

After this short trip of 4 days to Idaho, I have decided that I am glad I do not have twins at this point. Both the kids were great, but they made a very mischievous and rambunctious team.

No comments: