Friday, October 2, 2009

Fun News

Peter is excited to tell everybody that he is going to get a little baby . . . . . . . . . brother!

Baby #2 - 20 weeks

Obviously, Peter is still quite clueless about the whole thing, but someday he will be glad to have a little brother. He points to my tummy and says "baby"; however, he will also point at Scott's and his tummy and say the same thing.

We are very excited to get another little boy. Rigby Preston Flamm is the name that we have been thinking about for this little one. Scott mentioned Rigby (a family name) last fall as a joke for our next boy, and I surprised myself and him by saying, "Yes, I really like it." I never believed in the whole "right name" thing, but after choosing Peter's name and now feeling that Rigby is the right name, I'm a believer. Preston is also a family name that we both really like. This kid is definitely going to be an Idaho boy (Preston and Rigby are both towns in Idaho)!

Just to finish this post off I've got a few amusing things that Peter has been doing lately:

1) Flushing anything and everything down the toilet,
2) throwing toys into the sink with piles of dirty dishes,
3) putting pants on his head,
4) saying all kinds of new words :),
4) and wearing our shoes around the house (especially my high heels).

Unfortunately, his fascination with toilets has nothing to do with potty training-it's purely the mechanics of pulling a lever and watching something be flushed away. I have already unclogged one overflowing toilet that was full of toilet paper. I just pray he doesn't flush anything like my wedding ring. I'm sure with two little boys I will have even more amusing stories to relate. I can't wait! (or maybe I can).

Me and my little boy!
Photographer: my wonderful hubby

3 comments:

KaraLee Anderson said...

Congratulations! Peter is really going to enjoy having a baby brother! Hope you're feeling okay!

Jen said...

Congrats. Having 2 boys is awesome. Having three is even better! Keep up the good work!

Julie said...

I love that cute picture of you and Peter. I can't wait to meet the baby....how will I survive without my walking partner?