Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Star of our Family

Peter is definitely the best entertainment we have ever had! He keeps us on our toes and keeps us laughing (or screaming sometimes).

A quick story before the pics: The other night I brought out some cords to organize. As soon as he saw what they were, he screamed and smiled with complete happiness; if I did not know better, I would have thought it was Christmas morning. He grabbed an unplugged power strip and proceeded to plug cords into it, and he also managed to correctly plug a USB cable into the computer. I guess the only thing I need to get him for Christmas is a stocking full of cords!

Well, here is the star:

Peter lounging on my cute bench-a big no, no!

A winter hat I bought at Wal-Mart. He will probably never need it here, but I couldn't resist!

Peter eating chocolate cake batter. Mmmmm! No wonder the kid is so picky about food when we give him stuff like this.

He is obsessed with dipping things in any type of sauce! This particular day, he had chicken nuggets that he would dip, lick clean, and then dip again. He finally finished his nuggets and decided he couldn't waste the sauce, so he started to eat it with his fingers while I was not watching. What a mess!

Peter loves helping us with anything and everything! We try not to discourage this desire, but it can be kind of annoying sometimes. Here he is helping me move food storage items into the kitchen cupboards.

We have recently been painting. Here is Peter getting in on the action with a Peter-sized roller.

Peter all dressed up in an apron. I love the expression on his face.

No comments: