Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Big Two

Happy Birthday Peter! Well, it did not start out very happy. This is what Peter looked like while Scott and I were singing Happy Birthday to him:


Perhaps we sounded so awful that he could not take it :).

Also, he would not blow the candles out, so I had to do that for him. However, once the candles were out, he stole an Oreo wheel from the cake and then was happy as a lark. Yummy food fixes everything for a boy! Here is his choo, choo train cake:

I will most certainly make this cake again. It turned out okay, but I definitely could do a much better job the second time around.

The rest of the night the kido enjoyed playing with his toys:



I cannot believe he is two. The second year has gone by faster than the first. I have had a harder time seeing him turn two than when he turned one. It is probably those pregnancy hormones (what will I do when I don't have pregnancy to blame everything on!?). We love you my sweet little boy!

No comments: