Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weeding in January?

I never thought it was possible, but we have been weeding in January! I love the winters here, but I hate that the weeds do not stop growing all year round. It has been in the mid 70's the past few days, so I made Scottie and Peter help me weed on Saturday.


Peter helped out a little but soon lost interest. We have no idea why, but he decided he wanted his pants off. There was no poopy diaper, his pants were not wet, he just wanted them off. Silly little boy!


Well, 3 1/2 weeks until Rigby is due to show up. He keeps resting on a nerve in my leg, so when I am walking, my leg will suddenly buckle underneath me. In fact, the other night I had to crawl up the stairs to bed. I really think he needs to find another place to put his little head.

No comments: