Friday, September 28, 2012

Trip West: Tuacahn

Before the kids and I left to go home to Texas, we were able to go down to St. George and go to an outdoor theater called Tuacahn.

Here is everybody walking up to the theater.

Peter and I saw the show Aladdin.

Here are my wonderful grandparents heading towards the Tuacahn buffet.  I love my Grandpa with his sunglasses in this picture-pretty cool looking for 92 huh?!

This is not the greatest picture, but here are the kids and I in front of Southern Utah's beautiful red rock.  What a gorgeous backdrop for a play!!
(Rigby, Rachel, Adeline, Peter)

Here are Peter and I in our 3D glasses.

My parents watched Adeline and Rigby during Aladdin.  Thank you so much mom and dad, you are wonderful!!!  Despite the fact Peter had a hard time sitting still and he fell asleep halfway through, hopefully this is the beginning of him building an appreciation for the arts.  I ended up having to carry all 40 pounds of him to the car-talk about heavy!


Here are some fun pictures of us hanging out at the condo in the pool.

Rigby and Marissa

My little goofball, Peter.  Are you doing a ballet pose my dear boy?!

Sara and Isabelle

Peter, Rachel, Rigby


I am so glad we went!  LOVE YOU MY WONDERFUL FAMILY!

No comments: