Monday, August 26, 2013

New Orleans Aquarium

Peter, Rigby, and Adeline in the bone replica of a shark mouth.  Adeline thought she was going to die because Mommy was too far away.

After a little while she figured out she was going to survive.  Silly girl!


As usual, I forgot to get any pictures of my husband (working on that); although I did watch the kids a lot while he got some great shots of the aquarium life.  Here are some of my favorites:


Guess why a sea horse has to be one of the most awesome creatures ever?
The guys get to be pregnant!!!

Rigby absolutely loved the penguins.  He would run back and forth with them across the glass.  It was really cute!


Peter and Rigby riding on the "frog prince."

Again, it took several pictures before we even got this half smile.  She was not happy that I was not holding her.  Life is going to be interesting when #4 gets here!



I know I put up a lot of sleeping pictures of Rigby, but the kid is just so darn cute, and I am totally jealous of his sleeping talents.

No comments: