Saturday, April 4, 2009

1st Baseball Game

Peter went to his first baseball game this last week. It was during his nap time, and he was still wonderful for two and half hours!!! It did help that he slept in until 9:45 that morning. Thank you Peter! Anyway, we sat a few rows behind the visitor's dugout (along the third baseline). They were great seats. Some people we know in the ward invited us to come because they had won some tickets and had two extra ones. The Astros ended up losing to the Cleveland Indians. Well, here are the pictures.


That sunscreen bottle that Peter is holding was the most wonderful toy ever. I think he played with it for at least 30-45 minutes. The little stink figured out how to unscrew it though.


Scott insisted that I put up a picture with me in it. I was going to put up our family picture, but I look absolutely terrible in it, and I refused to post it. So, here is an okay picture of me instead.

My cute boys!

2 comments:

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

Hi Rachel! It's your cousin Emily. Your little boy is so cute! I forgot that your mom had given me yours and Sarah's blog addresses last summer. I like seeing what your family has been up to! Hope you guys are doing well. Oh, and I scrolled down to a couple of your older posts and saw that you re-upholstered a rocking chair. It looks so good! I have been wanting to learn how to do this. Was it difficult?

Rachel said...

Hi Emily! It is good to hear from you. I look at your blog too. I love Reagan's little piggy tails in one of you last posts; she's a cutie! The rocking chair was time consuming, but not too hard. I just took the existing cover off of the foam cushions and used it as a pattern for the new material. Then, I bought the upholstery buttons at a craft store and did what the instructions told me to do. Anyway, good luck if you give it a try and feel free to ask any questions. Have a fabulous day!