Saturday, April 11, 2009

Socks and the Violin



So, Scott has trained Peter to help take his dress socks off after he comes home from work. DISGUSTING! I do not condone these strange actions! But it is really funny to watch Peter get so excited to take Daddy's socks off. Oh, boys. Also, I decided one day to play the violin for Peter again. I use to play in front of him a lot when he was a baby and he seemed to like it. Well, you can determine whether or not he likes it now. I laugh so hard every time I watch his reaction. (Sorry for out of tune playing, I definitely need some practice.)

One other interesting story of note. Peter has discovered that he has two holes in his nose. We will often find him walking around with a finger from each hand shoved up his nostrils. Again, DISGUSTING! Of course, he also shoves his fingers in his mouth shortly after this. Do all boys do these gross things or is this just my little boy?

1 comment:

Jen said...

yes, the socks are GROSS!!! But the Violin is HILARIOUS!