Saturday, April 4, 2009

What happens when you aimlessly wander Walmart . . .

. . . you end up with things you don't need.

So, Scott and I were feeling very lazy and distracted at Walmart during our last grocery trip. When this happens, we loose each other several times while we look at our favorite areas of the store (we still only have the one cell phone too!). Well, Scott found the fish area and wanted to see how Peter would react to the fish.

I have a soft spot for fish ever since my Mom brought some goldfish home from one of her college classes. After that my dad bought a fish tank and some tropical fish. My sister and I named every fish and cried when every fish died. Well, we cried a lot because fish die really easily. Anyway, you can see that I have a history with fish. Oh, during college I also had some fish. I actually ended up holding my fish in it's bowl while I rode in the car from Idaho to Utah and then back again. I just couldn't give them away. Ridiculous, I know.

So, we ended up with Hermes and Uh-Oh (Peter named this one-his favorite word). What I was thinking, I have no idea. Just more things to clean. Peter really likes them. In fact, he likes them so much that he tries to pick them up and play with them! Well here are the new additions to our family:

No comments: