Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our New Life

Well, Rigby has been easier to deal with than I anticipated. Peter, on the other hand, has been MUCH harder to handle than I thought. He is a full-fledged, tantrum throwing two-year old. AHHHHHH!!! These days I am convinced we are done having children, but I am sure I will eventually adjust and change my mind (not any time soon though:).

Rigby usually only wakes up to eat twice each night and then goes back to sleep immediately after eating. I had heard of such babies, but I never expected to get one! He is such a contented little boy; I LOVE it!
Here is my chubby little baby:
My only complaint is that he has at least 7 or 8 poopy diapers every day and is a bit of a slow/lazy eater. If he sleeps at night though, I can deal with those things.

Peter has been having a lot of fun with my mom these past couple of weeks. After practicing the alphabet with Scott the past several months and now with my mom, he can identify at least half of the upper case letters!
He is even smarter when it comes to throwing tantrums. I did not realize how much he had been manipulating us with these tantrums until Rigby was born. I think we are making progress though. Good thing the kid is so darn cute!

Here he is trying on Rigby's hat:

Here we are on a walk:

This is my way of keeping sane when I start going stir crazy at home. I LOVE my double stroller!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Rigby is such a cute kid, just like his brother! I am sorry that you are having a hard time with Peter. Hopefully, that will be short lived. You look wonderful by the way!