Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We have survived one month!

Rigby was officially 1 month old on Monday, March 8th. He celebrated by pulling his first all nighter! NOT my idea of fun. Peter chose this little Winnie the Pooh Bear outfit for Rigby to wear that next day, and I thought it was very appropriate because he was such a little pooh the night before!
He did partially make it up to me by doing a really good belly laugh in his sleep and giving Scott and I a cute little smile while awake. I think it was just a smile of contentment and not a true social smile but still very exciting and cute.

Here is Peter in all of his tantrum glory that same day. Monday was not a very good day. By the time Scott came home Peter had screamed himself to sleep in the corner of the family room, Rigby was sleeping through all of the drama in my arms, and I was crying on the couch wishing that I was in Rigby's place at the moment. Thankfully today has been MUCH better.

Here are some more cute pictures of my boys:

Scott working Peter out of a tantrum.

My failed attempt at encouraging potty training.
He will hate me some day for putting this up,
but it was so cute I could not resist.

So cute!

A picture of Rigby before his first official bath.
He hated it and screamed the entire time.
He got us back by pooping in his clean towel afterward.

Other than taking care of the kids, Scott and I have been doing some home improvement projects. We bought and installed new outside lights and are in the process of replacing our eclectic blind collection. We have a different color of blind in every room--purple, tan, cream with rust, etc. So, we decided to replace them all with the white faux wood blinds from Home Depot. WOW, an expensive project, but it looks so much better now!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

We definitely all have days like that! Hopefully they don't happen too often! If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always give me a call! Good luck with the boys!