Monday, March 22, 2010

Family Update

Peter has been having a lot of fun lately. He helped us to run down the battery of the van. While we were getting the stroller out of the trunk, he turned a light on that ended up staying on for the entire night. We know he is a button pusher, so I guess that is what we get for not checking things before we left.

A onesie around his neck and pants on his head-
he is probably not ready to dress himself yet.

He also did a little permanent marker art
on the computer desk and himself today.
Thankfully the marker came off easily with a damp rag.
He keeps pointing at the computer desk and
saying, "big no, no."
It is cute, but I cannot let him know that!


Here is my angel baby who is 6 weeks today.
I am sure his trying times are coming, but for now
I am loving that he is so GREAT.
He sleeps for a 4-5 hour stretch at night now!

Here are his 1 month stats (he was technically 5 weeks):
10 lbs. 10 oz. - 75%
21 1/2 in. - 55%
head circumference 25%


Scott and I are not as interesting as Peter and Rigby, but I had better document some stuff about us. Lately, I have been working on a quiet book (a felt book with activities to keep Peter quiet during church). We will put it to the test in a couple of weeks; hopefully I am not wasting my time!

Scottie has begun yard work again. He is not very excited about that, but we are loving the nice weather for evening walks. He has also been working on the computer lately. And just for future reference, he is always doing something with the computer (a wonderful skill that I am thankful for most of the time:). Well, that's about it!

No comments: