Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Cute Little Boys

Here are some random pictures of my cute little boys. Peter is doing much better with Rigby now. He gives him kisses frequently; he also insists upon undoing any snaps or zippers and pulling the tabs off Rigby's diaper when it is time for a change.

I discovered this in the bathroom the other day. I guess Peter was trying to potty train "G" (Peter's name for Curious George). Don't worry, unfortunately NOTHING has been deposited in it by Peter.

As we were pulling Peter's shirt off to get his pajamas on, we found my hair ties on his arms. He had not been in our bathroom since that morning, so I guess he had them on all day under his shirt. He looks like a little Indian.

Here is our little handyman. When Scott goes to do a home improvement project, Peter can barely contain his excitement. He does a little manly grunt (like on the show Home Improvement) as he runs to help daddy.

I wish upon everyone a baby like Rigby. He has the sweetest disposition. I don't even mind the excessive spit up and poopy diaper issues because he is so content.

No comments: