Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Cabin & Yellowstone

Here are some pictures at my Grandparent's cabin and at Yellowstone.

My Grandpa and Grandma watching Peter pull socks off Rigby's hands (I used them as gloves in the morning because is was a little cold).

Here is Peter relaxing on the new kitchen floor as he talks to Scott on the phone.

We ate at a picnic table near Firehole River in Yellowstone. Peter wanted to play in the water so Marissa and I decided to join him.

Peter is being coaxed to eat his meal. Unfortunately this happens more often than not these days.

I think this has become my traditional spot to get a picture near Old Faithful. Peter had just woken up from a nap and Rigby would not look at the camera. Oh well.

The kids probably had at least 24 hours worth of carseat/airplane time this trip. Both kids did GREAT. In fact Rigby smiled in his car seat more than he cried. I wonder how they will feel about 40 hours worth of car seat time in August?!

Peter has a real soft spot for all of his Gramers. Here he is giving my mom a hug in front of Yellowstone Lake (or maybe he is just avoiding another picture). I told him that there were hot springs here and that they smelled like rotten eggs, so the rest of the trip he kept saying "hot water, eggs".

I just thought this picture was cute of Me, Peter, and Marissa. We were playing the one, two, and swing on three game.

We celebrated my Grandparents 62nd wedding anniversary by taking them out to the Three Bear Restaurant. Scott and I have a few years to catch up!

Here is Peter enjoying s'mores at the cabin. What a mess!

Rigby, Peter, and I in front of the cabin. Again, I had a wrestling match with Peter to get this picture.

No comments: