Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bear Lake

We were able to go to the Bunderson Family Reunion (my Grandma Farrow's family) in St. Charles, Idaho near Bear Lake.

We were so busy packing everything for the Reunion at my parents house that I did not realize how tired Rigby was until I saw him like this in the highchair.

Isabelle and Sara under the pavilion where we have the Reunion.

The hoodlums anxiously waiting to swim.

Me, Isabelle, Marissa, Peter, and Dad in the condo pool.
Aunt Moo/Marissa/Moot/Moosh (whatever Peter feels like calling her at the moment) and Peter. Peter was screaming because he was really scared of going out into the lake with the tube.

He preferred destroying this sand castle that my dad and I were trying to build (two year olds are so cooperative for pictures!).
Here we are trying to get a picture in front of Bear Lake.

This picture is just dang cute.
The oldest Doug (my grandpa - 90 yrs.) and the youngest Doug (Peter - 2 1/2 yrs.).

We had a great time. I LOVED driving through the mountains. Oh, I really wish we had them in Houston.

No comments: