Sunday, February 10, 2013

Mom, Dad and Marissa Visit

My parents and my sister Marissa were able come and visit for one week after Christmas.  They helped me clean almost all of our 32 windows--inside and out!  They looked beautiful!  Too bad we only got to enjoy them for two weeks.  Except for the windows, we mostly just enjoyed watching movies and relaxing.  Also, Scott and I got to enjoy free babysitting while we attended the temple and dinner without the little hoodlums.    

Here is Rigby playing with his tools and Marissa reading in the background.

Grandpa Stewart made lots of Lego castles/pyramids for the boys to destroy.

Adeline was very shy with Marissa and my parents.  Every time they would talk to her, she would put her hands up over her eyes and put her head down.  By the end of the week though, she dropped the shy act and became good pals with Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Moo.

Adeline loved the tags that Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Moo gave her for Christmas!

My mom and dad made this FHE sign for me for Christmas.  I LOVE it!

Ahhhh . . . her super cuteness makes up for her drama queen performances.

Unfortunately my brain was occupied with other things, so we did not get any pictures of everyone together.

Thank you so much for coming to visit and helping us out Mom, Dad and Marissa!

No comments: