Monday, December 9, 2013

Peter Says & Rigby Says . . .

Here are some funny things that Rigby and Peter have said over the past couple of years:

Peter Says

3 and 4 years old
When Peter was 3 and 4, he would get angry and send his imaginary guards after anyone who upset him.  We think that he got this idea from a Living Scriptures Video called Nephi and the Brass Plates; there is a scene where Laban sends his guards after Nephi and his brothers and says, "guards, guards!"  He would also say that his guards were riding on the top of the car and we could not see them because they were invisible.

Peter:  Guards, guards get Daddy/Mommy!

4 years old
We have a situation. There is (blank).
 

5 years old
Me:  Peter you are so smart.
Peter:  Yes, because I have this (pointing to his head)-thinking stuff.


Peter:  Venus has gases.
Me:  Oh, does it?
Peter:  Yes, deadly gases. It's called sulfuric acid.
Me:  Good job, Peter, that's smart.
Peter:  Yes, I watch too much Magic School bus.
Me:  Yes, you are probably right.
(Scott and I laugh)

Peter:  I don't want to grow up, I want to stay a kid.
Scott:  A toys r us kid?
Peter:  Yeah.

About church:
Peter:  Sometimes I don't understand when it is too long.

Mommy, grown ups have passwords on their phones so kids can't play games on them, right?

Sometimes when I watch magic school bus too long, my mind gets so clever.

Peter:  Do you know how much I love you Mommy?
Me:  No, how much do you love me Peter?
Peter:  I Love you thirty sixty-eight Mommy. Isn't that a lot?
Me:  Yes that is a lot. I love you too my sweet boy.

Rigby is being very sneakable. He is tick-tocking around.

Mommy, I am putting your hair behind your ears so you can be beautiful for Daddy.



Rigby Says

3 years old
Back Story:  Because Scott had a special frog stuffed animal growing up, Grandpa Flamm gave Peter a frog for Christmas when he was one year old.  A year and a half later, Rigby moved into the same room with Peter; Peter decided Rigby needed a special stuffed animal, so he game him the frog.  We always thought he would take it back, but he never did and it has become Rigby's number one special animal.  As a result, Rigby loves frogs and his second favorite color is green (the color of his frog).

After showing the boys a frog on our front porch, the boys had the following conversation in the van.

Peter:  I hate frogs! (He probably said this just to annoy Rigby)
Rigby:  You are not my brother! Humph! (He was very insulted)

Rigby said this to Scott after Peter shut Rigby out of their room for playing too rough. 
He just gets in these moods where he needs to tackle somebody.
Rigby:  I want to wrestle!

No comments: