Sunday, December 1, 2013

September then November

Here are some miscellaneous pictures from the past couple of months:


Rigby made frog into a potato head.

Adeline thought she was pretty cool wearing her jacket and hood.

Rigby and Adeline ran around all day in their jackets.  These two are learning to get along a little bit better now.  Rigby insists EVERY day that he wear long-sleeved shirts, long pants, socks, and gloves.  When we go outside, he also wants a jacket with a hood whether it is cold or not. 

Here is a diaper cake I made for one of the ladies I visit teach. 

I made some Halloween treats for Peter's Halloween Party at school.

I also got a little carried away with making some Christmas gifts for the kids.  Within the past couple of months I have probably made 25 pillow cases for birthday parties, the kids' Christmas gifts, and cousins' Christmas gifts.  I think I need to stay away from the fabric store--way too much fun!

The kids love reading stories before bedtime.

Scott and I usually watch a show before bedtime after we have put the kids to bed.  Rigby has difficulties falling asleep, so one night we turned around to see him spying on us with his binoculars.  He said, "I see you."  The darn kid is so cute that we probably let him get away with too much!

Peter, Rigby, and Scott on the New Orleans Zoo Carousel.

Shrek (Peter) & Donkey (Rigby)

Peter got this fireman's hat from school, so Rigby decided he needed to get dressed up in his outfit too.

Here are the kids being treated for lice.  I brought it home from who knows where.  Unfortunately, I had never had it before, so I thought it was dandruff for the longest time.  I HATE LICE!!! (and laundry!)

Peter made this Native American/Indian costume at school for Thanksgiving.

The boys were super excited about their new pajamas pants I made.  Rigby chose spaceships (with aliens he says) and Peter loves his snake pants (they remind him of Ninjago, which he is obsessed with!).

No comments: