Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Halloween

Pumpkin Patch







Party at the Park
Rigby had a preschool Halloween party at the park but was MIA most of the time-so there are no pictures of him.  Scott did capture some good pictures of Adeline showing us her daredevil moves on the roller slide though.

She also loves the swings at this park.


 Here is Reuben hanging out in the stroller with his piercing blue eyes.


Carving Pumpkins
We did not have time to carve pumpkins on Halloween night because we went over to a friend's house to have dinner and go trick-or-treating with them.  We ended up carving pumpkins about a week later.  Life gets crazier each year and we have less energy, so we did not do anything fancy this year.  The most important thing is that the kids had fun though!


Backyard Photo Shoot 
Reuben was very unsure of his Mickey Mouse costume . . . 

. . . and started to get upset . . .


. . . more . . . 

. . . and more . . .

. . . until he completely lost it!

Adeline made the cutest little Minnie Mouse!


Rigby dressed up as the pirate Jake from the show Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

 He is really into making awkward faces for pictures these days.

He has told me about 100 times that he loves me because I made him "Jake boots."  So worth it to hear those words!


Peter was "duck-u-la"--a duck/vampire--which is a villain from
a duck-themed video game he likes to play.

He really got into character!


The kids had a blast trick-or-treating and Scott and I had fun watching them.  Scott hung back with Rigby and Adeline, while I literally ran ahead (while carrying Reuben) trying to keep up with a very excited and sugar-high Peter.  He probably could have continued on for another hour, but we had to get the younger kids to bed so we called it quits.  I love finding and putting together their costumes!  I honestly have more fun now as an adult with kids than I did when I was a kid.  I am so excited to see what the next year brings!  

1 comment:

Jen said...

It has been a while since I came over and checked in. It looks like you have some more updating to do (um.....me too!) but are doing very well! So glad to see that!