Sunday, July 14, 2019

Idaho & Bear World

We were able to go up to my Grandma Farrow's house in Idaho for a long weekend. We were able to celebrate my birthday . . .

. . . sleep (at least the ones that didn't have to share a bed with a wiggly 2-year old that kept ramming his feet and head into my body all night) . . .

. . . and help my grandma sort through some things in her basement.

I was able to re-purpose an old skirt that my grandma used to wear on trips years ago.


Bear World
We were also able to go to Bear World which is near Rigby, Idaho. It was a lot of fun to see so many bears up close. We couldn't roll down the window or stop, but we were able to take pictures through the window and drive very slowly.

We were also able to see a white elk (never seen one of those before).

Some people paid extra to feed the bears from this truck. For about $100 more a person, you could also feed a baby bear milk from a bottle.


There was a petting zoo with some rather obese goats. There were also pigs, chickens, deer and several more animals that we could pet.

The kids also loved the little carnival rides they had. Oh Peter, just smile and cooperate my boy!


A wet floor warning cone shaped as a banana, ha! It looks like Tim wants to eat it in this picture.

No comments: