Sunday, July 7, 2019

Swimming the Summer Away

Swim Team

Adeline got some serious racoon eye tanning this summer, ha!


Rigby


 Peter


Swim meets end up being 3-4 hours, so to keep everybody's sanity, I plug the kids into electronics. I love this pose from Tim in his little camp chair. This is the life!


Free Pool Time
The kids wanted to come back to the pool while the slides were open, so we spent a few hours there one afternoon. I was trying my best to keep an eye on all the kids, but I hadn't seen Reuben for a while and was a getting a little worried. There were probably 15 lifeguards, so I was more worried that he tried to go back to the car and got lost rather than drowning. I almost missed him when I glanced back at our stuff because he was snugly wrapped up in his towel and Adeline was blocking my view of him.The poor boy has no meat on his bones, so he gets cold easily and quickly; I guess he was tired too!


No comments: