Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rigby's Blessing

We have been able to have mine and Scott's family visit for Rigby's blessing. We have LOVED every minute of it. I am not looking forward to when they all leave-the kids will be absolute monsters. But in the mean time, Scott and I have thoroughly enjoyed going out on a couple of dates, having the kids entertained 24/7, and just visiting with everyone.

Here are some group pictures:

Kathryn, Melissa, Ryan, Peter, Kristine, Doug (Flamm), Lora, Doug (Stewart), Afton, Doug (Farrow), Scott, Rachel, Rigby,
and Marissa

Scott's Family

Rachel's Family

Our Little Family

The 5 Dougs
Douglas Murland Flamm - my father-in-law
Douglas Peter Flamm - my son
Douglas Scott Flamm - my hubby
Douglas Preston Stewart - my dad
Douglas Farrow - my grandpa (my mom's dad)


Rigby is really good at furrowing his brow and making little grimaces.

Here is Rigby's cute little smile.

No comments: