Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Visiting with Family Part I

Here are some pictures of my family's visit:

Hangin' Out at Home

Peter loved having breakfast with Great Grandma and Grandpa Farrow. He also loved stealing their food. One morning he kept stealing their strawberries as fast as my Grandma could cut them. He also would come up and take a gulp of their drinks.

Peter was also attached to "Aunt Moosh." Marissa taught him to race her up and down the stairs while saying, "I'm goin beat, I'm goin beat you . . . "

We were able to celebrate my Grandma's and Mom's birthdays while they were here.


The Beach at Galveston

Peter was terrified of the sand at first (the texture), but he soon dug in and made a mess.

Peter screamed like a girl when he felt the cold water.

This is Rigby's first official dip into the Gulf--he screamed too.

Afton, Peter, Lora, & Marissa

Afton, Rachel, Rigby, Marissa, & Peter

Great-Grandma & Grandpa Farrow


Fun with
Grandma & Grandpa-Great

Peter gives the BEST and LONGEST hugs
right before bedtime to everyone.
I wonder why?!


Rigby with Grandma & Grandpa-Great

No comments: