Sunday, May 6, 2012

Airport & Playground

While my mom was here to help, we were able to go to the Sugar Land Regional Airport.  They have a little patio with chairs where you can come watch the small airplanes and sometimes helicopters take off and land.  Peter loved watching the planes, Rigby just mostly enjoyed running around the porch, and I enjoyed the non-escaping feature of the porch:).


We were also able to go to the park a few times.  The boys loved getting out of the house because we have been shut up more than usual.  Finding the energy to drag 3 kids outside the house is hard at this point.


 


1 comment:

KaraLee Anderson said...

I am so sorry to hear that you had an ER scare, but I'm grateful that everything turned out alright.

Zoie actually has crazy bad gas too! Boy that girl can clear a room, I don't remember my other two being like that. Funny how they are all so different. Glad your mom could be in town to help out. Wish we could get all these little kiddos together! She is such a doll.