Sunday, May 6, 2012

Family Temple Trip

This last month Peter and I played a game that was in the Friend magazine.  We had to read stories or complete other activities about the "gospel standards" to complete each square of the game board; then, at the end of all the squares was the temple.  I decided that a trip to the temple would be a great culminating activity.  I wish I could say that the boys were 100% reverent, but they are little boys after all.  We had to constantly remind them to be reverent and not to run and yell.  They did okay.

Houston, Texas Temple

They loved discovering where all of the paths led.

Knowing my boys, I'll bet they were looking for a switch to turn on the light.

Family Picture - Rigby, Scott, Peter, Adeline, Rachel

I am amazed that we got the boys to hold still long enough for this picture!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the updates! I am glad to hear Adeline is Ok. I am sure that was scary. Your kids are super cute, i hope it won't be too super long before we get to see you guys again!!