Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Things

Here are a few random pictures that I want to post for memories sake:

This kid is so cute, even while being naughty and stealing a pear.


Super hero Peter!

Peter made a birp cloth dress for Adeline.


 I was weeding a couple of months ago when I ran into a 4-5 foot long snake in our flower beds.  It kinda freaked me out because I came within a couple of inches of touching the snake before noticing it.  Scott threw a brick on top to immobilize it and then chopped it in half with a shovel.  I know they eat rodents/bugs and it was probably just a rat snake, but I did not want such a large snake living around the house and biting anyone.  Creepy.  I hate snakes.


My Mom helped us complete this accent wall in the family room, and after almost three years we FINALLY hung a picture above the fireplace.  Thanks for the push Mom!



Scott built the picture frame.  This is his second official wood-working project.  
Thank you my sweet and talented boy!  I love it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your boys are getting so big. Adeline is so prescious! Scott is talented. Tell him to make me a frame, I'll pay for supplies and shipping! Kidding.

Lindsey said...

That fireplace wall looks fantastic, one day we will have a house and you can teach us your tricks! That snake probably scared you to death, I know I would be scared. The kids are darling! Thanks for the pictures!