Monday, May 5, 2014

Fishing in the Gulf

Scott, his Dad, and my Dad got to go on a little fishing trip in the Gulf.  Kris, my Mom and I were very jealous, but I guess the guys do need some time away from us crazy women.  They all neglected to put on enough sunscreen and got super red, but it was worth it because I think they had a lot of fun.  Apparently the fish were not cooperating that day, so the guide had to hook a lot of them and then the guys reeled the fish in.


Doug Flamm, Doug Stewart, and the guide waiting for the fish to bite.

Scott holding a redfish he caught with the guide to the left and Doug Flamm to the right.

My Dad holding a redfish that he caught.

They got stuck in some mud for about 15 minutes.  The guide had to keep rocking the boat back and forth causing the propeller to kick up a lot of mud.

This is some sort of tern.  Not quite sure which type though.

Brown Pelican

Three of the 5 Douglases
Douglas Scott Flamm, Douglas Murland Flamm, Douglas Preston Stewart
All waiting for the guides to cut up the fish!

No comments: