Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Adeline made me a bracelet in nursery, but she gave us the nastiest look when Scott and I asked her if I could just wear it for the picture. She LOVES jewelry-a girl after my own heart.
Rigby made me a plate at preschool. I adore Rigby's drawings, so this really was the perfect gift.

He drew this for me in primary.


Peter made me a flower pot and a card.

I enjoy watching his love for words, so this was such a perfect gift from him too.

This cute boy was taking a nap, but his gift to me are his adorable dimples. His sweet smile melts my heart every time.

I won't lie, being a mom can be so frustrating and mind-numbing at times, but I love these kids SO MUCH!  I consider it a privilege to be a mother to these beautiful spirits. It is an eternal task that I treasure. 

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Your kids are all going up so fast!!! And I can totally see why you love those dimples - so cute!