Saturday, August 16, 2014

Father's Day

 I was able to celebrate Father's Day with my Dad this year!  We went down to Sara's house in Spanish Fork, ate dinner, shot off rockets, and had a marshmallow gun fight!  My favorite part was watching my Dad open up envelopes that us girls had written some of our favorite memories of him.  I think it was a great success because I could tell by his voice that he almost cried!  Love you, Dad!

ROCKETS



Charlotte patiently chilled in her car seat . . .

. . . but as soon as she saw the toy on her Mama's head she insisted on being picked up.  Who could resist such baby cuteness!?


MARSHMALLOW GUN FIGHT




Peter loved building a new design more than actually shooting the marshmallows.

MARDI GRAS MASKS
All of the girls, plus Peter and Rigby, got some masks from NOLA.

FATHER'S DAY GIFTS
My Dad really likes A&W root beer, so the grandkids gave him some for Father's Day.  The tags said "You're an A&Wsome Grandad!" and then they each drew on the back of their individual tags.

Here is Dad opening up one of the "favorite memories" that Sara, Marissa and I gave him.

No comments: