Saturday, August 16, 2014

Idaho

We made a quick trip 3-day trip up to Idaho, so we could visit with my Grandma and Grandpa Farrow.  I LOVE seeing my kids get to meet their Great-Grandparents.  I know old age is not fun, but thanks for staying around so I can have these precious memories of you getting to know my children!  I love you Grandma and Grandpa!

My Grandma was a 1st grade teacher so she and Peter had a lot of fun reading and doing math problems together.  He considers the math flashcards she gave him one of his special possessions.

Adeline was a complete mess most of the trip, but she did eventually warm up to Grandma-Great toward the end.

The kids "helped" Grandpa-Great weed the new raspberry patch (they might have stepped on a few plants, oops).


The boys curled up in some warm blankets to watch a movie on this ancient television.  I love watching my kids enjoy some of the same things that I did as a child.

All of my Grandma's toilets have these covers on them and soft spongy seats.  Rigby found this fascinating and said to me: "This seat is bouncy! Where is the flusher?"

Poor Reuben was so tired that he just fell asleep while we were loading the car to leave.  This is notable because he is one of those babies that will NOT sleep anywhere but his crib.

Grandpa Farrow, Rigby, Grandma Farrow, Reuben, Adeline, Peter

Rigby, Grandpa Farrow, Rachel, Reuben, Grandma Farrow, Peter

No comments: