Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fun in Utah

I made it to Utah this year with all four kids!  I did not think we would be able to go but I found a great deal on tickets and my wonderful mom was willing to help me drag a 6-year old, a 4-year old, a 2-year old and a 4-month old through two flights and a layover-TWICE!  In addition to cleaning up A LOT of pee and pooh from Adeline and Rigby, here are some fun things we did for our two weeks out West.

FUN WITH COUSINS



MARISSA'S BIRTHDAY


SALT LAKE CITY - TEMPLE SQUARE 
The church has a little children's museum just across the street from temple square.  They have some Book of Mormon, missionary and cultural arts activities for small children. 




The boys fought over this activity the most until the second station opened up.



AQUARIUM





MUSEUM OF NATURAL CURIOSITY
This museum had just barely opened at Thanksgiving Point.  It was so much fun and so creative, but wow, I forgot how many children there are in Utah; it really chaotic.  The kids did not seem to mind the chaos though and had a lot of fun.




The "Lego room" was one of my boys' favorite.

Sometimes I feel like we need a storage container this large at our house.





LAGOON


Rigby had to ride on the frog! 
(frogs, turtles & pirates are his thing)

This girl needed to sleep so badly, but she refused to give in because she did not want to miss any of the fun!


No comments: