Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Christmas 2015

Rigby had a school performance at the park one night. He is very easy to pick out because I forgot to have him dress in Christmas colors; so he is the one in a Halloween bones shirt-oops!

Gingerbread House




Sitting on Santa's Lap
I usually don't make a special effort to get Santa pictures at Christmas because it is not a Christmas tradition I really care about and I am just lazy. However, he happened to show up at the ward Christmas party, so we decided to get some pictures for the first time ever since having children. Peter only sat on his lap for the candy; he is a non-believer these days.



I have always thought it would be fun to have a "screaming kid on Santa's lap" picture. Reuben helped fulfill that whim. Thanks buddy!

Christmas Breakfast at Marigny Elementary
Rachel, Adeline, Rigby


Christmas Presents


Peter's favorite was probably his Pokemon Cards.

Another one of the favorites were Good Mythical Morning Shirts (internet show) for Rigby, Peter and Scott.

Adeline loved her heart necklace from Santa. She LOVES jewelry just like her Mommy and Grandma Flamm.

Rigby and Adeline were excited to open their kitchen set.

We played lots of Legos. Scott had to eventually pull me out of my Lego coma one day after I spent over 8 hours in the boys' room assembling the new sets.

Koop Park
The great thing about living in the South is the warm winters.





No comments: