Friday, May 13, 2016

Marissa's Wedding

Because of job uncertainty combined with the expense of plane tickets, I was planning on going to Marissa's wedding by myself for the weekend. However, one morning I randomly had the thought to check on plane ticket prices before I checked my e-mail (I usually do it the other way around). I pressed on search and tickets for $200 on Delta popped up! Scott and I felt that at a price like that we could afford to have our entire family travel to Utah for the wedding. Since then, I have never seen a flight for less than about $400 for the same trip. It really was an answer to some prayers. Marissa and Chandler Roetker got married in the Mt. Timpanogos, Utah Temple on April 16, 2016. We are very happy for both of them and hope that we get to see you both again soon!



Here are all my parent's grand kids (except Reuben & Evalyn) watching a show before we left for the reception. This was the only way we could get them to stay looking nice before pictures!

Great Grandma Farrow with all of my parents grand kids. This is one of my new favorite pictures! The boys looks so handsome and the girls look so cute!

The entire time I kept thinking, "I cannot believe my little baby sister is married!" Then I look at this pictures of those wrinkles starting and I realize that I am getting old. I don't miss the inexperience of my 20's but I do miss the youthful look of my 20's. And yes, I know it only gets worse.

Adeline LOVED dancing with her daddy at the end of the reception. This is another one of my new favorite pictures! Melts my heart!


It was a very fast and busy trip, so we don't have and more pictures. I will have to post some professional ones when the photographer is finished with her edits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe your little sister got married either. Congratulation to her!! I'm glad I took the time to read your blog today and catch up with your adorable little family. Your kids are so cute!